How it works
Write an awesome short story. Submit it. Give and receive feedback. Rewrite your story and submit a final verison. Hold thumbs.
Prompt: The Cottage
Word count: 1200 words
Deadline: 19 September 2018
How does the competition work?
- Sign up and create a profile.
- Pay $35.
- Read the competition prompt. Prompt: The Cottage
- Write an awesome short story. Take note of the word count. Word count: 1200 words.
- Submit your draft by 19 September 2018 using the My Space tab.
- If you do not submit a story, draft or final, on 19 September 2018, you will forfeit your entry.
- Read and comment on four stories by other writers also using the My Space tab. Please follow the commenting/evaluating guidelines.
- You will have two weeks to use the feedback and rewrite your story. Rewriting is optional.
- Resubmit the final version of your story on 10 October 2018.
- Winners will be notified via email and announced on the site.
- Good luck.
- In the title bar write your story title and your name.
- TITLE by AUTHOR NAME
2. Copy paste your story into the white block. Add the required details.
- Word Count: XXXXX | Genre: XXXX | Warning: XXXXX (Optional)